Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Assistance with a GEO Bundy clarinet

Hi I'm looking to sell my clarinet that I used in middle school. it's very gently used. I know it's considered a vintage student edition clarinet. it's got a mouthpiece number three labeled on it. And the full marking says GEO m Bundy number three. It's in excellent condition. I'm just trying to figure out the year it was manufactured. the serial number, I know they don't track them, but maybe somebody knows based on the sequence(not sure what word to use if the numbers are lower high number that type of thing) of the number. The one I have is 102909. I thought maybe somebody could identify it by that number. And also any advice on what price I should give. I haven't taken any pictures but it's in excellent condition for as old as it is

Hi I'm looking to sell my clarinet that I used in middle school. it's very gently used. I know it's considered a vintage student edition clarinet. it's got a mouthpiece number three labeled on it. And the full marking says GEO m Bundy number three. It's in excellent condition. I'm just trying to figure out the year it was manufactured. the serial number, I know they don't track them, but maybe somebody knows based on the sequence(not sure what word to use if the numbers are lower high number that type of thing) of the number. The one I have is 102909. I thought maybe somebody could identify it by that number. And also any advice on what price I should give. I haven't taken any pictures but it's in excellent condition for as old as it is
Sorry for this poorly written question.

It's worth ~$10.00 to $199.98 based on a search of sold listings today on EBay. To do a search go to advanced search, enter Bundy Clarinets in the search description, then check sold listings.

The Mazzeo is a special model with alternate fingerings for A 2 & Bb 2, so it is not comparable to a regular Bundy.

Hope this is helpful.

Search results available here:

Last edited:
I sold one in Australia in excellent condition with a Vandoren B45 mouthpiece for $A225 ($US166.50 at todays exchange rate) about a year ago, if that's any help. Buyer and seller were both satisfied with the deal.

There are literally thousands of mouthpieces out there. The mouthpiece manufacturer is not necessarily the manufacturer of the horn. As an example, I use a Selmer mouthpiece on my wife's SML clarinet.

Back
Top Bottom