Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

DarkTabbed Theme/Style: The Poll

Which DarkTabbed themes should we keep?

• Blue

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Green

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Gold

• Red

• Lime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange

• Teal

• Yellow

• Total voters

pete

Brassica Oleracea
Staff member
Administrator
As mentioned on another thread, I purchased a new theme/style pack (colors, fonts, etc.) for the forum. I've finished uploading all of them. There are a lot, which means that they're going to be a bit of work to maintain and I want less work :D. We're going to keep Purple, but I need to know which other ones folks like.

* To choose a style, go to the very bottom of the page and look in the left hand corner. It probably says "Xenforo Default." Click on that to see your options.
* I've turned off a lot of options in the DarkTabbed themes. If you want to see what they look like with all options enabled, check out the developer's demo website.

Last edited:
My votes (blue & green) were based entirely on how our names were readable in the colour boxes with white text. Blue was dead easy, while green was a little harder to see, but still readable--at least to my eyes. Yes, red would have been dead easy as well, I just didn't like the look of the red overall.

I like the Fuller Width Default.
What I'm going to attempt to do is see if I can duplicate that color scheme within the "Dark Tabbed" framework. I don't know how far in the future that will be, though: there's another pending update for Xenforo that I need to install, but I need to do a backup, first.

At the very least, I'm not going to get rid of the Default themes because they're, well, defaults. I'll also note that "Light Tabbed" is now available from the same developer.

Back
Top Bottom