Do it yourself leaklight

In the midst of all the "light humor" did anyone even notice the light itself? :)

(Yes I am fishing for compliments. I'm a sensitive musician, you know).

In the midst of all the "light humor" did anyone even notice the light itself? :)

I did.

It bears a striking resemblance to mine. (although mine has a HP power supply). :)

Can we do backhanded compliments, like, "You don't look as fat in that red sweater as you did in the green one"?

Can we do backhanded compliments, like, "You don't look as fat in that red sweater as you did in the green one"?
"Your soldering has improved. Nowhere near the burnt lacquer of that Alto two years ago."

Speaking of backhanded complements. I used to play in a dance band with an alto player who played terribly sharp in the upper register (a clarinetist who doubled). He was aware of the problem so went out and got himself a new Selmer Professional Saxophone that was supposed to play better in tune. After a few weeks he decided that didn't work so he got an expensive new mouthpiece.

He was proudly showing the trumpet player his "new" mouthpiece before the gig that was going to solve all his tuning problems and the trumpet player said, "That's great Preston, at least you're getting closer to the problem". Preston, beaming from the compliment went to his seat and started to get his book out. The rest of standing around were trying our hardest not to burst out laughing.

Back
Top Bottom