Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

For Beginners: Under Development

> I was the CE who suggested the FAQ section for each of the woodwind sub-forums of The Woodwind Forum.
I had thought of doing this, anyway, but I decided to send out my mind rays to see if anyone else would suggest it, first.

I really like Steve's comments from a couple posts ago: while we really could filter who posts here -- e.g. use Steve's tongue-in-cheek questionnaire --we shouldn't. Again, we're small enough so most of the staff knows who's posting what and we've got a membership that does report bad posts, so I think we can easily keep the, "How can I sound like Sanborn?"-type posts to a minimum.

> I was the CE who suggested the FAQ section for each of the woodwind sub-forums of The Woodwind Forum.
I had thought of doing this, anyway, but I decided to send out my mind rays to see if anyone else would suggest it, first.

Well we've already established that we're on a number of the same medications, so we're most likely psychotically, um I meant psychically, linked. :emoji_smile:

In any event, the Beginner's Corner is now open. Primarily because it looks like a few folks found it before I opened it (I just hid the area), secondarily because we've had a couple recent posts about beginning concepts/topics.

Check out http://www.woodwindforum.com/forum/index.php#the-beginners-corner.1321 and tell me if I've screwed up the permissions or not :).

I will start moving the (few) threads from our "Fundamentals" forum areas into the Beginner's Corner area starting possibly later tonight or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom