Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

*New* Bass sax sold by Aquilasax!

Or atonal. Shall we go with the 12 step Tone series? :D

========

Regarding Aquilasax and Chinese/Taiwanese saxophones in general, there's always who's making what, so I generally don't make that much of a distinction with the terms "selling" and "producing." We've had some long threads about it here and elsewhere. The bottom line is that you can't be sure, so if you're going to buy a horn that's Chinese or Taiwanese, you really should play test the horn you're planning on buying and buy THAT horn, not one that's the same model.

... purveyor of fine repop alto clarinet necks to the Queen, by Royal Warrant".

I like it...

You love to throw the words "alto clarinet" in where ever you can, don't you Herr. Esq. ? ;-) You think peppering threads with the "A/C" words will increase the desirability or value of your horn(s)? Sorry. Ain't going to happen. But then being an A/C owner, you should be used to rejection. Why do you think I have so many saxophones? I have to make up for the 1 A/C I have. :emoji_smile:

I've seen the term repop applied to newly made "Vintage" guitar parts also. Could be a new trend. lol Then again, maybe I just don't want to learn new vocabulary.

Back
Top Bottom