Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Selmer Buescher stencil

A friend of mine got as a gift a Selmer New York alto saxophone. It looks to me like a Buescher stencil. Looking at saxpics.com it looks like a Series Ia or a Series II. I'm not exactly sure what the difference between those two version are. This "Selmer" doesn't have the front high F lever but it also doesn't have the trill G# key, which both the II and Ia seems to have. Any way to tell? I guess it's possible the make them a bit simpler when they are stencils.

A friend of mine got as a gift a Selmer New York alto saxophone. It looks to me like a Buescher stencil. Looking at saxpics.com it looks like a Series Ia or a Series II. I'm not exactly sure what the difference between those two version are. This "Selmer" doesn't have the front high F lever but it also doesn't have the trill G# key, which both the II and Ia seems to have. Any way to tell? I guess it's possible the make them a bit simpler when they are stencils.

My Selmer NY bass is a stenciled Buescher.

Try this link. I think it'll be a bit clearer.

*Sigh* They broke soooo many pages ....

Back
Top Bottom