Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Vibratosax Tenor!

pete

Brassica Oleracea
Staff member
Administrator
I posted this album a year and 1/2 ago. Seems to now be a reality, in the sense that you can buy one on ebay. $1050 US. Ouch. It weighs 1.98 kg. That's a little bit less than 4.6 pounds. SaximusMaximus (it's a cool article) says that your standard tenor is 2.98kg or 6lbs 4oz. So, 1kg/2.2lbs less.

I posted this album a year and 1/2 ago. Seems to now be a reality, in the sense that you can buy one on ebay. $1050 US. Ouch. It weighs 1.98 kg. That's a little bit less than 4.6 pounds. SaximusMaximus (it's a cool article) says that your standard tenor is 2.98kg or 6lbs 4oz. So, 1kg/2.2lbs less.
They lowered the price. I really want this horn but I'm in a no spending mode right now.

They lowered the price.
Yup. Lowered the price to $855, but raised the shipping to $186 :D.

Doing some more searching, I've found this (Netherlands) and this (ebay). Converting Euro into Freedom Units US $, both are around $720. I thought sax.co.uk carried the Vibrato Sax line, but I don't see it there, anymore.

Personally, if I a) played and b) found a need to buy a Vibrato Sax just for its look, I'd probably go get the clear one and get the LED strip that you can put inside.

CKHWAzrWoAAPhKR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom