Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Thank you. I enjoyed making music these days with myself. Yes, not only me doing this. I saw number of people are trying to do something in a "new normal ways". I guess nothing can stop us from doing what we love to do even though it is in an unusual way. I do have this arrangement for Sax Quartet version as well but not yet been performed...I don't have all the saxes Ha ha ha ... Otherwise I will perform this version too.
Here is the link (if you or anyone are interested in):

If you look around, I also made in other versions as well...hope you enjoy them.

Thank you,
Chaipruck

This was very enjoyable. Thank you. The clarinet quartet in which I play has been dormant since the onset of covid and I really miss it. Hopefully we'll be able to get it running again soon.

This was very enjoyable. Thank you. The clarinet quartet in which I play has been dormant since the onset of covid and I really miss it. Hopefully we'll be able to get it running again soon.
Yes, I totally understand. All my chamber, Band and Orchestra all postponed and cancelled. Hopefully, soon we will be able to do all the ensembles again.

Back
Top Bottom