Unknown clarinet

Hello!!! Can somebody help me identify this clarinet? Thank you very much!!! 20160415_143650.jpg20160415_143636.jpg20160415_143620.jpg

Some pictures of the other joints would be very helpful.
Anyone recognize the logo on that?
It's probably fairly old considering it's Albert system, unless you're in Central or Eastern Europe.
I will also add, the only Clarinets I've seen with orange rollers like that one has were German.

The other joints has the logo of kohlert & son! Only this joint has this logo! Is this logo the old logo of kohlert?
Thank you very much!

Not that I'm aware of and I know of a few. The earliest would be this one, from (allegedly) 1880, but probably a bit newer. The other "logos" Kohlert used are just the company name. Also, as far as I'm aware, Kohlert used one serial number system for all of their instruments, so if you found a serial number, I could look it up.

When you say that the "Kohlert and Son" [sic] logo is on the other joints, can you provide pictures? Which "joints" are you talking about? You've already pictured one, so you'd only have one more, a barrel, and a bell -- unless you've got a case with two or three clarinets in it.

last design Albert - flat keys with rollers.
Other makers also used orange rollers.

I've never seen that logo before though.
There were so many clarinet makers, stencil makers, and ppl who moon-lighted from one company to their own small shops using keys /bodies from their main jobs and making their own brand of a few instruments here and there.

Back
Top Bottom