Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

HELLO!!!!

Hello All!! If you wouldn't mind, I have a few questions that I'd like to ask. Answer any of them that you feel like or all of them! lol Thanks in advance!!!
1. As a gigging artist, what are some considerations that you normally look for in the booking process?:Space0:
2. Considering the efficiency of the entire process, how speedy is the booking from initial contact to performance?:Space1:
3. On average, how much do you spend on advertisement? (Including social media, websites, flyers, etc.):Space2:
4. Would you be interested in having more information about different venues and their scenes? What information would be useful to you?:Space3:

Hmm... looks like this didn't generate much response. Let me give it a try:

1. As a gigging artist, what are some considerations that you normally look for in the booking process?
* How long is the gig. I prefer 2 hour gigs (plus setup, tear down)
* What kind of gig is it? If I don't want to do it, my price goes up a lot.
* How hard is it to get to and is there parking?
* How late is the gig? I'm not into playing the night away.

2. Considering the efficiency of the entire process, how speedy is the booking from initial contact to performance?
* Usually the band calendar is 80% in place for the year by January. Need at least a month lead time in most cases.

3. On average, how much do you spend on advertisement? (Including social media, websites, flyers, etc.)
* None. We get more books than we want by work of mouth.
* We also have recurring gigs every year.

4. Would you be interested in having more information about different venues and their scenes? What information would be useful to you?
* Nope.

Back
Top Bottom