Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Metal alto clarinet on Ebay

Not that I want everyone to think I've seen it all, but I've seen metal alto clarinets before.

I think this one's actually a tad expensive.

I'm still waiting for a metal bass clarinet to show up. In seven year's of watching, I've not seen one yet.

Ditto an Oehler system bass. One wonders what happens to these instruments - are they all stacked up in a room someplace?

(I'm also puzzled by the gig he mentions. Not too many calls in this universe for alto clarinet playing...)

4 bids on this one so far. BTB, anyone notice the seller's eBay name? Interesting... I wonder if any of those "bad girls" plays alto clarinet. Probably not, otherwise it would most likely never have ended up on eBay. :emoji_smile:

Note too that it has the much-desired open tone holes. I've played open tone hole alto clarinets before, and I cannot think of a less productive way to spend my musical time
My Bundy has open holes as well, and I have no problems with them. It does require some careful finger placing, but so does a piano.

Your love for Altos does not appear to be unlimited and unconditional... :)

My Bundy has open holes as well, and I have no problems with them. It does require some careful finger placing.
I'd think fairly big hands and fingers, too. I have the former (octave and 1/2 span on a piano), but not the latter.

Back
Top Bottom